Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Stealing a Wet Floor Sign is NOT okay!

Here's a story about someone posting theft on wet floor sign. This particular individuals friends were stealing wet floor signs.

Question:

At first it was sort of funny. But it's really not. They continue to steal and whenever I go anywhere with them and they see a wet floor sign they act as though it's hard for them to not steal it. Most of the time they do it without me- the only time I was there was when we were on a SCHOOL TRIP and I suspected that one of them put it under her shirt and on the bus. What compels them to steal wet floor signs? I've already told them that it's not funny. 

Is it okay to steal wet floor signs or no? What should I do? I don't want to overreact, but I feel that it's wrong.

Answers:

1) Steeling wet floor signs is not ok. I have to admit it is kinda funny but its wrong. I would ask them why they are doing it. Remind them of how immature this is. Remember that people judge you by your friends so be careful.

2) A wet floor sign is for the safety of the general public, me and you. If it weren't for those same signs, we'd all be slipping and sliding all over the place, hitting heads, rolling around naked in warm, soapy water. Sure it sounds nice, but think of the consequences. Safety is your responsibility!!! Put those signs back.



To buy this wet floor sign shaped like a banana, please visit:

http://www.amazon.com/Banana-Products-Wet-Floor-Sign/dp/B00FADYTAE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1381263543&sr=8-1&keywords=wet+floor+sign+banana


No comments:

Post a Comment